You only need two programs to design interiors like a pro.
Most aspiring interior designers think that you need to know a lot of complicated programs to do this.
But you only need two to design interiors like a pro.
Here they are:
1. SketchUp is the most popular 3D program for interior design.
The workflow in it is to create an interior in 1:1 scale
It is a real WYSIWYG interface for reality.
You can prepare the project documentation in the LayOut program included in SketchUp.
2. Enscape is a visualization program that works as an add-on to SketchUp.
It is a powerful tool that uses the processing power of your graphics card.
Visualizations are created in real time with amazing quality
SketchUp and Enscape are two programs that are 100% sufficient to create a comprehensive interior design with visualizations.
They can be limited only by your imagination.
Did you find it helpful?
- Write your thoughts in a comment.
- Follow me for more tips like this.
- Share this with your friends.
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog